In times of economic uncertainty, physical investments in precious metals can give you peace of mind. Find out more about investing in gold and silver from the following resources:
- Gold has a near 4,000-year history as a medium of exchange. Learn more about the history of gold from the National Mining Association.
- Gold prices have risen rapidly in recent years. Find out more about the price history of gold from the World Gold Council.
- Are you looking for a more accessible investment than gold? The Financial Times has this overview of investing in silver.
- Silver is used in a variety of industrial processes. Find out more at Geology.com.
- Forbes offers an overview of investing in precious metals during trying economic times.
- Get retirement tips from Market Watch, including a prediction on where gold prices are headed.
- Investopedia.com has this article on the concept of counterparty risk, which can be eliminated by a physical investment in precious metals.
- Visit Forbes.com to learn more about the possible impacts of the Federal Reserve’s bond buying program on the price of gold.
- Do you want to track the value of your precious metal investments in real time? Take a look at the Kitco Gold Index.
- CBS Money Watch has more on the security of a gold investment during financial panics.
At Capital Gold Group, we help investors in Los Angeles and Southern California buy real gold and silver in order to secure their assets. Call us at (800) 510-9594 to build your precious metal portfolio today.
Disclaimer: The representatives at Capital Gold Group are not financial advisors and the information provided in this blog should not be considered financial advice. The past performance of gold investments is not indicative of potential future gains.