Here are just a few reasons why gold will still increase, regardless of who wins:
1. The United States is paying interest rates of only 0.25%. You won't get paid for having cash. Gold is safer.
2. The dollar is weak; it has been in a downtrend since 2008. Having cash costs you money.
3. Global inflation — just look at food and oil prices...
4. Central banks are buying the heck out of gold — 493 tons in 2012 alone. That's even more than the 457 tons they bought last year.
5. The Asians have yellow fever. Gold is flowing into China, India, and Vietnam. They will buy every dip.
6. The new international Basel III banking rules mean banks will start hoarding gold as soon as January 1, 2013.
Source: Wealth Daily